A Few Questions about Android from a Noob...

Edge1978

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
I am coming from an iPhone 5, can't wait to get the SGS4 in my hands. But anyway. I haven't had an Android in quite a while and was wondering what your fave Twitter app is to use? I used TweetDeck in the past and loved it, but I see come the end of the month it'll be gone. Any Suggestions?

Adding On....

Google Voice was THE voicemail app, but the ratings have dropped. Is there another app I should try for visual voicemail?

Last edited:

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: Twitter Apps?

I am coming from an iPhone 5, can't wait to get the SGS4 in my hands. But anyway. I haven't had an Android in quite a while and was wondering what your fave Twitter app is to use? I used TweetDeck in the past and loved it, but I see come the end of the month it'll be gone. Any Suggestions? I

I love love love TweetCaster. Its definitely my favorite

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Edge1978

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I did try Tweetcaster a few years ago and wasn't impressed but again that was a while ago, so I will give that a shot as well. Falcon and Seesmic, I have heard of but didn't try so I will try them out. :)

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

I use Plume, but to be honest I don't use it too often. But when I do it is pretty easy and does what I need it to. But I will say notifications are lacking.

Edge1978

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
I've had plume before. So I'll definitely try that one again.

Any ideas about Google Voice or Group messaging anyone?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2