Verizon S4 came today

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Got mine as well, Love it. It really is a beautiful looking phone and im sick of hearing how the htc One is sooooooooo much better. I disagree, i think they are both great looking devices

kesnik

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
did they remove blocking mode again? if they didnt, it would be in with all the rest of the toggles

Yes multi window works...

If you mean disabling an app....yes you can disable most of the bloatware. As for the space available. .... this is after updating all the apps already installed....I didn't go and install the apps that I use on a day to day basis yet.

uploadfromtaptalk1369168115073.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

infinity12402

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Yes multi window works...

If you mean disabling an app....yes you can disable most of the bloatware. As for the space available. .... this is after updating all the apps already installed....I didn't go and install the apps that I use on a day to day basis yet.

View attachment 68919

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

It's not disabling an app. It's a toggle that's suppose to be in with all the rest of the toggles that says blocking mode and it stops your screen from turning on when you get notifications and from notifications disturbing you. If you don't know what it is I'm guessing they removed it

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
It's not disabling an app. It's a toggle that's suppose to be in with all the rest of the toggles that says blocking mode and it stops your screen from turning on when you get notifications and from notifications disturbing you. If you don't know what it is I'm guessing they removed it

You know Verizon would do it....I'm curious to know if the S4 will work like the S3 by adding it.

Maddog241

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm really interested in this phone. Can someone check to see if the audio issues with earbuds exists like I have read about? The stock ones don't seem to be affected, but many high end ones that are low impedence ( ~15ohm or lower) are said to have bad distortion issues with the S4.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Is the 32GB version a myth?

AT&T has them in stock at their stores. Verizon is doubtful to have one, else they would not respond to CNET that "they have no information about a 32GB"..... Their own Sales & Marketing does not know?? Riiight. The simple answer is that unlike AT&T who are hungry to build up their premium customer install base, Verizon is growing theirs already, so are more likely to milk their customers rather than feed them many new devices with premium options. They have price pointed the 16 at the same price of the 32 last year. This means they take less of a hardware hit, so more money for them. Sure, they might take a 10% sales hit, but they are saving more money pricing the 16 as they are and not offering the 32 to "muddy up" their price point of the 16. One option- one price point.

The only way we will see a 32GB is if Verizon thinks they have to. If I did not already have unlimited data, I would bail and go to AT&T for the 32GB S4. Instead, I am going to start using the abosolute HECK out of my unlimited with my 32GB S3, out of a spite fueled "bleh" to Verizon. My average of 5GB per month is going to go way up. Just four Netflix movies in a month busts past 5GB. Added: Actually three can bust past that, depending on length of film. Godfather Trilogy time!!! I can not stand the third one, so will leave it on and leave the room.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair