- 288 Posts
Audio issue with Verizon's S4 ?
I am wondering if the Verizon S4 suffers from the well documented and reported headphone audio clipping and distortion like several other variants of the S4. Can someone who was lucky enough to get one early please test this and report the findings? There are many threads on other forums reporting the problem.No matter how hard you push the envelope, it will always be stationery...
- 05-22-2013, 10:02 AM #2
- 05-22-2013, 10:46 AM #3
- 05-22-2013, 03:24 PM #4
Re: Audio issue with Verizon's S4 ?
I'm using Bowers & Wilkins P5 headphones. No distortion and they sound a bit better than when connected to my Iphone5. I downloaded power amp and there is a built in EQ to tweak the sound. But, in my opinion, they still sound best when connected to a mini amp between the headphones and the phone. These particular headphones need a bit more CLEAN power to make them shine. Kind of $ucks having to carry around the amp, but I've gotten used to it over the last 6 months with my iphone5.
- By Noots in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2012, 10:51 PM
- By dingo277 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2012, 01:56 AM
- By johnjr724 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2011, 02:20 PM
- By yankees368 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2011, 09:44 PM
- By DroidDev in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 10-25-2010, 11:13 PM