S4 gesture issues

vtmcs

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having issues with gesturing? The only gesture that seems to work for me is if I tap and hold and icon and sweep to move it. The eye scrolling feature doesn't work, I can't swipe my hand over the screen when its locked to wake it or see missed calls, I tried covering the phone while music is playing and it didn't mute, etc. I have the gesture feature turned on. Any idea?

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having issues with gesturing? The only gesture that seems to work for me is if I tap and hold and icon and sweep to move it. The eye scrolling feature doesn't work, I can't swipe my hand over the screen when its locked to wake it or see missed calls, I tried covering the phone while music is playing and it didn't mute, etc. I have the gesture feature turned on. Any idea?

no phone here yet but wondeing about this also...

vtmcs

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Yea I looked over that and my phone doesn't work like that page states. If my phone is on a table and I wave my hand over it, nothing is displayed, whereas the tips page says I should see status. This also brings up another question. It says you can scroll through "Music". It doesn't work when I use Spotify, but I'm now guessing that its because they literally mean the Samsung 'Music' app. Kinda sucks if thats the case.

jonathan2677

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Yea I looked over that and my phone doesn't work like that page states. If my phone is on a table and I wave my hand over it, nothing is displayed, whereas the tips page says I should see status. This also brings up another question. It says you can scroll through "Music". It doesn't work when I use Spotify, but I'm now guessing that its because they literally mean the Samsung 'Music' app. Kinda sucks if thats the case.

I get them all to work pretty smoothly besides the palm to mute never get has that worked, I'm not on Verizon but shouldn't matter

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

jonathan2677

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Also the smart scroll don't work on Chrome, only on the browser, same with Gmail etc, most of the features only work on the apps

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12