- 05-24-2013, 06:46 AM #2
Re: SD Card?Current: Moto X (2014) Pure Edition, ASUS ZenWatch, Pebble Steel, Chromecast
Retired Device (in order): HTC One (M8), Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
- 05-25-2013, 02:09 PM #3
- 05-25-2013, 02:39 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: SD Card?
I discovered, after leaving the VZ store with my old Samsung Droid and my new SG 4, that they had apparently moved my 32 gb sd card from the Droid over to the SG4. All they told me they were going to do was to move my contacts. At first I was very angry. But then I discovered that most of my photos, email servers and passwords etc., were on the card and immediately recognized by the SG 4. I'm now thinking of getting a new card for the Droid so that I still have the Droid as a backup phone - they are available on Amazon or their related vendors.
It seems the phone doesn't come with a card and my suspicion is that the store didn't have any cards available yet and didn't want to listen to me so that's what they did. In a way I'm glad.
- By aquaj13 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 8Last Post: 08-14-2013, 10:38 AM
- By jgurnett in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2011, 12:06 PM
- By leetho0528 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2010, 09:25 PM
- By hououtate in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2009, 03:12 AM
- By Joyee in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2009, 11:38 AM