Wait - GSM Arena says the updated S4 battery outlasts the Note 2????

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Is this true? I am coming from the N2 and DNA. GSM Arena compared a lot of phones, including the S4 before and after firmware updates. I was pretty sure it would beat the DNA, but the Note 2? That's pretty amazing. I was a little surprised to see that the DNA has a higher res screen, but I sincerely doubt I will ever be able to see the difference.

I just ordered the phone. I really can't wait to get it.

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site
Is this true? I am coming from the N2 and DNA. GSM Arena compared a lot of phones, including the S4 before and after firmware updates. I was pretty sure it would beat the DNA, but the Note 2? That's pretty amazing. I was a little surprised to see that the DNA has a higher res screen, but I sincerely doubt I will ever be able to see the difference.

I just ordered the phone. I really can't wait to get it.

Not a chance

Posted via Android Central App

dmaynard83

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I think there are a lot of settings that need to be optimized.

The hardware is great but I feel like a lot of apps haven't been optimized to this device yet.

Hopefully we get a ota update soon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Well seeing as how the note 2 only has a little bit larger battery and has a .5 inch larger screen I could see them being close. But with more pixels on the s4 I would think it would be a little less than the note 2. I mean who knows maybe they really optimized it after the update who knows.