Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Wait - GSM Arena says the updated S4 battery outlasts the Note 2????

Is this true? I am coming from the N2 and DNA. GSM Arena compared a lot of phones, including the S4 before and after firmware updates. I was pretty sure it would beat the DNA, but the Note 2? That's pretty amazing. I was a little surprised to see that the DNA has a higher res screen, but I sincerely doubt I will ever be able to see the difference.

I just ordered the phone. I really can't wait to get it.
    Banned

Default Re: Wait - GSM Arena says the updated S4 battery outlasts the Note 2????

Quote Originally Posted by MikeLip View Post
    Is this true? I am coming from the N2 and DNA. GSM Arena compared a lot of phones, including the S4 before and after firmware updates. I was pretty sure it would beat the DNA, but the Note 2? That's pretty amazing. I was a little surprised to see that the DNA has a higher res screen, but I sincerely doubt I will ever be able to see the difference.

I just ordered the phone. I really can't wait to get it.
    Not a chance

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Wait - GSM Arena says the updated S4 battery outlasts the Note 2????

I think there are a lot of settings that need to be optimized.

The hardware is great but I feel like a lot of apps haven't been optimized to this device yet.

Hopefully we get a ota update soon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I would not consider GSM Arena to be an accurate source for much of anything.
    iPhone 5s-Verizon
    Moto X Verizon
    Nexus 7 2013
    Nexus 10
    iPad Air-Verizon

Well seeing as how the note 2 only has a little bit larger battery and has a .5 inch larger screen I could see them being close. But with more pixels on the s4 I would think it would be a little less than the note 2. I mean who knows maybe they really optimized it after the update who knows.