Anyone tried using Facebook Home yet?
I have the newest version of Facebook and Messenger installed, but I'm still can't figure out how to use Home. I know it's not supported but they say it's still possible.
''Meanwhile, opening Home on a Galaxy S4 or Sony Xperia ZL will -- technically -- work. But you'll still get a message claiming the service is "unsupported" on the device. Selecting the "Use Home Anyway" option appears to run Home just fine, though.''
Where do I go to find the 'Use Home Anyway' option?
- 05-26-2013, 11:38 AM #2
Re: Anyone tried using Facebook Home yet?
I tried it at my local Futureshop (I'm actually amazed they had a demo model there), just to see how Facebook Home is. Worst thing I've ever used. It made Touchwiz look like the greatest UI on the planet.
This is just me though.
- By shingi_70 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 39Last Post: 06-18-2014, 02:31 PM
- By Forgetful in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 73Last Post: 05-06-2011, 03:32 PM
- By TuxDotKing in forum Droid BionicReplies: 21Last Post: 03-31-2011, 08:15 PM
- By AndroidXTC in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 03-01-2011, 10:10 AM
- By bubbatex in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-15-2010, 08:38 PM