- 18 Posts
S4 vibration settings
I like to have a vibrate only profile for my phones. I do not like it when my phones vibrate for new emails/texts/etc. in the non-vibrate only mode. I used to be able to set this up with a profile app on my HTC Thunderbolt. Now the same profile app (called Sound Profile) does not seem to have the ability to override the vibrate settings within the S4.
Does anyone have any idea how to either setup the settings on the S4 or how to use an app to configure the settings so that notifications will vibrate only in one mode and not vibrate in other modes (for example, when the audio notifications are turned on).
Thanks in advance for any help!
- 05-29-2013, 03:14 PM #2
- 05-31-2013, 03:26 PM #4
- 05-31-2013, 03:50 PM #5
Re: S4 vibration settings
You say it worked on your Thunderbolt... your Thunderbolt using what version of Android... ICS maybe?
Have you thought about contacting the app developers for Sound Profile and asking them if they are working on something for Jellybean? Just a thought since you seem to like the app... I'm guessing the app might not work on any JB version.Current: Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 7 tablet, Chromecast
Retired Device (in order): Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)Flames Wallpaper
Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
- 05-31-2013, 04:45 PM #6
- By syu78 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2011, 04:07 AM
- By hawaiian in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2010, 02:01 PM
- By storm6610 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2010, 05:03 PM
- By Stang68 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2010, 07:00 PM
- By Dionysusfan in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 21Last Post: 04-14-2010, 12:56 AM