voice quality vs GNEX???

samkatz

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Am visiting from the GNEX forum.....Love the GNEX w/one major exception... hate the call quality through the earpiece and through Bluetooth headsets. multiple units, never a good one.

Am eligible for new phone in the summer....and want to change for this reason. Any opinions on your experience making calls with this phone???Any volume or clarity issues using your BT headsets?? I find that most reviews ignore call quality/reception completely and focus on data, graphics, etc... I'm considering the S4, Droid Max and HTC DNA.....

tx

sk

Fable

Android Rules
Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
I also moved from a GNex to the S4. I found the calls on the S4 to be crystal clear and the speaker phone actually works. I was using equalizers and software to try to enhance the GNex Speaker which was always one of the two things I disliked (the other was the radio - which I think caused much of the battery issues). Overall these issues have gone away for me with the S4. I like the phone but none of us have had it all that long.

Coffeeman

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Agree, I'm a former GNex user as well. S4 call quality and volume is a big improvement over the GNex...not to mention that I can actually hear the S4 ring, which was always an issue with my GNex.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol