Galaxy S4 Weather Widget animations?
So I went into the settings for the S4 weather widget and one option is to turn on additional weather animations at the cost of battery drain. When I turned it on, I really didn't see any difference. What am I missing?? Also, how much extra battery drain can I expect with these extra weather animations (which I really don't even notice haha)?
- 06-01-2013, 12:48 PM #2
Re: Galaxy S4 Weather Widget animations?
Funny, I just discovered the "settings" menu for the Weather widget today too and have the same question plus all the settings seem to be turned off by default. Would I be asking for trouble if I were to turn them on?
- 06-01-2013, 01:04 PM #3
No matter how hard you push the envelope, it will always be stationery...
- 290 Posts
- 06-01-2013, 03:30 PM #4
- 06-01-2013, 05:16 PM #5
- 06-26-2013, 02:24 PM #6
- By Ameer Nuub in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 05-16-2013, 02:24 PM
- By robcala in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2013, 10:37 AM
- By bkircher in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2013, 10:41 PM
- By trebontdroid in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 03-11-2013, 03:26 PM
- By recDNA in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-06-2011, 05:51 PM