- 158 Posts
Samsung.com " Find my mobile"
I logged in to my Samsung Account that is linked to my S4 on content.samsung.com. I clicked on Find My Mobile at the top of website and am getting the message that my phone is "offline." Every function available on the website says "failed", I don't understand why it is saying this. I have every option enabled for the Samung Account along with GPS and all that jazz.
Has anyone else been able to use this feature or know why it is not working for my S4?
I searched the forums and Google but found no answer.
Edit: Just kidding, finally found the answer. It's not available in the United States, you would think the website would tell you that instead of driving someone like me crazy.
Forum MODS: Go ahead and delete this post.
- 06-08-2013, 06:59 AM #2
- 06-08-2013, 05:25 PM #3
- 06-17-2013, 07:05 PM #4
- 06-17-2013, 08:31 PM #5
- 07-16-2013, 02:12 PM #6
- 1 Posts
- By ImmaGhost in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 17Last Post: 07-18-2013, 09:42 PM
- By 6dante6 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 06-17-2013, 07:06 PM
- By PaulQ in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 5Last Post: 03-07-2013, 01:52 PM
- By ASHOK BHANDARI in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2012, 03:38 AM
- By gigabyte772 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2012, 05:58 PM