Can't get Where's My Droid to work

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Can't get wheres my droid to work

Try SeekDroid.....have not received my SGS4 32GB yet, but have used SeekDroid on various devices for years.

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site

Use Cerberus App... works better than Where's My Droid, and I've got it working perfectly on my s4... I am rooted though

757Dave

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site

Been using where's my droid since I had my first smart phone (htc thunderbolt.) Just tested it on my S4, Send Ring and Send GPS both worked fine. Even got the current address for the phone's location. I'm stock out of the box.

darmie

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

So, I'm having a problem with the Wife's new s5 where it does not stealth the attention words. Any fixes to that? WMD web site, mentions the stealth options does not work unless the message program is native. Well, there's only one program on the phone. Maybe the new S5 is not native sms? YOur thoughts...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about Google's Find My Device? If so, is your P30 Pro compatible with Google services, or is it a version intended for China (i.e., without Google services preinstalled)?

It's always possible Where's My Droid isn't fully compatible with the phone. Have you granted it the permissions it requested?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae