- 2 Posts
How to Set Ring Tone to Silent for SPecific Contact???
Switching over from Blackberry. I was able to change specific contacts to not ring or vibrate. I havnt been able to figure this out here. Basically when you have an annoying caller who calls at all hours several times a day and you do not want to be disturbed. Any help would be appreciated
- 06-09-2013, 11:34 PM #2
Re: How to Set Ring Tone to Silent for SPecific Contact???
you can put people on an auto reject list. which i assume sends the number straight to voice mail. if you click on the contact you want and hit menu, it will have an option to add them to the reject list
- 06-10-2013, 02:10 AM #4
- 06-10-2013, 02:11 AM #5
- 06-10-2013, 02:49 AM #6
- By sc0rpion in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 07-15-2012, 07:31 AM
- By asadullah in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 12-20-2011, 06:40 PM
- By Lord Vader in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 07-20-2011, 12:13 PM
- By rduchateau2954 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-23-2011, 08:24 AM
- By akirton1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2011, 11:47 AM