- 99 Posts
S4 Wireless Charging
Just received the wireless charging back for my S4 and it works great.
I'm using the LG charging pads that I purchased from Verizon for my Thunderbolt and Rezound. Best news is that the case I was using still fits, albeit snugly and the wireless charging still works flawlessly with the case on. I wasn't expecting the case to fit and was planning on getting a bumper case, looks like I don't have to......Joy.
I'm using the Body Glove tactical case.
- 06-13-2013, 02:37 AM #2
- 06-13-2013, 08:41 AM #3
- 06-13-2013, 08:53 AM #4
- 99 Posts
Re: S4 Wireless Charging
Talking about the Genuine Samsung charging cover just released and costing around $50. I think the $99 package you mentioned includes the charging plate. However as I already had charging plates used with previous phones so I only purchased the phone rear cover. If you have any charging plates using the QI standard, they are supposed to work with this backplate.
- 07-19-2013, 04:43 PM #6
- 09-12-2013, 02:37 PM #7
- 09-12-2013, 06:04 PM #8
- 09-12-2013, 06:45 PM #9
- 02-06-2014, 09:37 PM #10
- 02-28-2014, 09:16 AM #11
- By kesnik in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 07-31-2013, 08:56 AM
- By RetiredJedi in forum Thunderbolt AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-22-2011, 03:29 PM
- By panicprone77 in forum Thunderbolt AccessoriesReplies: 21Last Post: 03-18-2011, 11:17 AM
- By panicprone77 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 12Last Post: 03-15-2011, 11:14 PM
- By phantomog in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 11Last Post: 02-15-2011, 12:15 PM