- 2 Posts
changing sim cards
i got the galaxy s4 about 2 weeks ago from verizon and my dad stopped paying for my plan so i took my phone to walmart and got the walmart family plan and got a sim card for my phone. messages and calling works just fine, but when i try to use the internet it does not work, there is no 4g or 3g showing up on my phone. is there a way i can fix this?
- 06-30-2013, 10:09 AM #2
- 07-01-2013, 08:38 AM #4
- 07-01-2013, 08:57 AM #5
Re: changing sim cards
On some Samsung phones in Verizon, you had to root to change the apn.
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II
- By bigsupersquid in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2013, 07:13 PM
- By ProjectRecognition in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 07-05-2013, 08:57 PM
- By Leonidas Jaber in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2013, 10:04 AM
- By ladyk79 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2013, 07:22 AM
- By Rick Kraster in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2013, 08:45 PM