Account Charge at Check-Out

Joe378

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
When I attempt to purchase the S4 at checkout, I get 3 options: Credit Card, Gift Card, and Acct-Chrg. With acct charge, would then bill be the full price on my next statement or would they break it up into 12 installments over 1 year?

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
A rep on the phone said the 12 payment deal can only be done in a Verizon store. The account charge your seeing will bill the whole total due on your next bill.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I was told the same thing when I attempted to make a purchase online.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Joe378

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
SIM Card

Another question: When going through the online process, it prompts me, "Your existing 4G SIM Card is compatible with the new device. Would you like to retain your existing 4G SIM card?" Is it better for me to keep the same SIM card or get a new one? Any advantages or disadvantages?

JFH8

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
What is nfc?

NFC is near field communication. It allows transfer of data between NFC-enabled phones, or between phones and point of sale terminals or other devices.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using AC Forums mobile app

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Re: SIM Card

Another question: When going through the online process, it prompts me, "Your existing 4G SIM Card is compatible with the new device. Would you like to retain your existing 4G SIM card?" Is it better for me to keep the same SIM card or get a new one? Any advantages or disadvantages?

If you already have an NFC-enabled phone (i.e. the GS3) then your existing SIM should work just fine. I have a feeling that Verizon wouldn't give you the message about your SIM being compatible if it wasn't *fully* compatible (but what do I know?). I kept my existing SIM, because in my mind, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. If an issue ever arises with your SIM, it's easy enough to get a new one from any Verizon store.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo