New Verizon Gaxaly S4 32GB - Is there an overnight shipping option?

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Is there an overnight shipping option for the new 32GB or just their free shipping?

Don't know the answer to that question, but for what it's worth, their "Free" shipping is a 2-day rush...and when I ordered my GS4, I ordered it online early in the day and to my surprise received it the following afternoon. It almost doesn't seem worth it to pay for a shipping upgrade even if they offer one...but that's just me.

EDIT: One thing to be aware of is that the shipments do require a signature, so have it delivered to your work address if you're like me and don't have anyone at home to sign for it during the day. I've made that mistake before and found myself having to drive to the local FedEx distribution center in evening rush hour traffic to pick up my phone.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
So.......ya gonna order one, eh? :D

It's Monday morning and I'm sitting around thinking about it. Just can't decide if I should go with the white again or black this time.
I have always like Samsung devices in white but even my wife calls me a sissy with my pimpin white S4. :(

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
It's Monday morning and I'm sitting around thinking about it. Just can't decide if I should go with the white again or black this time.
I have always like Samsung devices in white but even my wife calls me a sissy with my pimpin white S4. :(

White phone with black case is solid look...storm trooper style.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I have to agree with your wife.....ya sissy! :D

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Is there an overnight shipping option for the new 32GB or just their free shipping?

If you order today it will ship by 7/3/2013 UPS/FEDEX don't work 7/4/2013 (Holiday) The do work on 7/5/2013, they don't work 7/6/2013 or 7/7/2013 you should get your phone by end of day 7/8/2013. If they ship before 7/3/2013 you could possibly have it may 7/5/2013. Just my guesstimate when mine will be delivered. I don't see it worth paying extra with these conditions. Yes, your wife is correct but someone has to buy the white phones...just not my thing.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair