S-Memo (on Galaxy S4) and S-Note (Note 10.1 Tablet

CrashInAz2

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Samsung support told me that in order for S4 And 10.1 Note to share Notes / Memos that I had to download the others app. Ie: download the Note for S4 and download the Memo on the Tablet. These apps are not available for download on the opposites platform so to speak. I can however see my "notes" from the tablet on the phone....can not see the "memos" from the phone on the tablet! Baffled...anyone have a solution to the predicament? Thx Much! :)

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Not sure what functionality Note and Memo have, but... I use Color Note on my Kindle Fire HD, HTC Rezound, and Motorola Zoom and it syncs notes across all 3.

Posted via Android Central App from my Kindle Fire HD

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Try using LectureNotes instead of S-Memo....I have a Noe 10.1 as well on Verizon and SGS4 (4 is on the way!)....I use Lecture Note on the 10. 1 and love it...I sync the files to DropBox with DropSync and works great!

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Samsung support told me that in order for S4 And 10.1 Note to share Notes / Memos that I had to download the others app. Ie: download the Note for S4 and download the Memo on the Tablet. These apps are not available for download on the opposites platform so to speak. I can however see my "notes" from the tablet on the phone....can not see the "memos" from the phone on the tablet! Baffled...anyone have a solution to the predicament? Thx Much! :)

Mine works without downloading any new apps. Make sure you're hitting refresh. That's all I had to do for mine to show up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze