- 3 Posts
S-Memo (on Galaxy S4) and S-Note (Note 10.1 Tablet
Samsung support told me that in order for S4 And 10.1 Note to share Notes / Memos that I had to download the others app. Ie: download the Note for S4 and download the Memo on the Tablet. These apps are not available for download on the opposites platform so to speak. I can however see my "notes" from the tablet on the phone....can not see the "memos" from the phone on the tablet! Baffled...anyone have a solution to the predicament? Thx Much!
- 07-06-2013, 07:03 AM #2
- 07-06-2013, 07:26 PM #3
Re: S-Memo (on Galaxy S4) and S-Note (Note 10.1 Tablet
Try using LectureNotes instead of S-Memo....I have a Noe 10.1 as well on Verizon and SGS4 (4 is on the way!)....I use Lecture Note on the 10. 1 and love it...I sync the files to DropBox with DropSync and works great!
- 07-07-2013, 03:24 PM #4
- By PostalJ in forum Device vs. Device Camera ShootoutsReplies: 39Last Post: 07-16-2015, 04:19 PM
- By ET_Farm in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2013, 01:40 PM
- By christiaustin in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2013, 09:30 AM
- By Mitchell Gray in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2013, 03:25 AM
- By slim99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2013, 05:35 PM