- 1 Posts
Rooting Galaxy S4
I just switched over to android from apple recently and I would like to root my phone. I have read and watched many videos about root my Galaxy S4. Some people use motochopper, and other people used different drivers. Also, sometimes when people rooted their devie the super user icon looked different. These are the two questions.
1. Does it matter which way you root a phone? Is it all the same as long as you get superuser?
2. Why are some superuser icons different?
3. What is the best way to root the Verizon 32gb Galaxy S4? And can you undo a root without a trace so I can claim warranty?
- 07-07-2013, 12:32 PM #2Energy hoarder
- 1,473 Posts
- stock rooted
Re: Rooting Galaxy S4
Xda has a good root guide. Simple steps and tool that you download and follow the instructions. Took 10 minutes the first time and 5 the second time for me.
No real difference in SU icons.
Yes it's easy to unroot. I've done it once. Simple as resetting your flash counter via and app then flashing the stock image in Oden, there's also a guide for that.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
- By tastycaramel in forum HP Slate 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2013, 12:46 PM
- By sputniknick in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2013, 07:15 PM
- By Nigel massey in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2013, 04:24 PM
- By borislam in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2013, 06:14 PM
- By vicktria in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2013, 12:29 PM