- 314 Posts
New Verizon S4 - How to eliminate Google Contacts
Just got the S4 32GB Tuesday.
When I set it up I couldn't disable Google contact sync before they all downloaded.
I use Google to backup my enterprise contacts so now they are all duplicated. How can I get rid of the Google contacts?Thanks,
Kyo7135 - Treo600 - Treo650 - Treo 700 - BlackBerry 8800 - Blackberry 9000 - Droid - Storm 2 (failed Experiment) - Droid - Droid X - iPhone4S (waiting to come back to Android with HTC One or Samsung Galaxy S4)
- 07-12-2013, 01:17 PM #2
- 07-18-2013, 06:16 PM #4
- 07-19-2013, 10:45 AM #5
- 08-30-2013, 12:42 PM #6
- 08-30-2013, 06:02 PM #7
- 238 Posts
Re: New Verizon S4 - How to eliminate Google Contacts
First, go to the sync settings in your Google account settings on the phone and turn off syncing of contacts.
Second, go to apps settings, press on the Contacts Storage app, and then press on Clear Data.
Your contacts will all be gone on the phone, and then will resync to your enterprise account, but not to Gmail.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
- By planoman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 33Last Post: 09-17-2013, 10:00 AM
- By shanesaccount in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 13Last Post: 07-29-2013, 02:36 PM
- By cjshino in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 07-26-2013, 04:44 AM
- By JaxtaT in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2013, 02:03 PM
- By MsRed in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2013, 11:31 PM