At last! The device I paid for!

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
So I was really torn over this phone. On the one hand I really liked the screen. I liked the thinness of it. It's light. And it seemed like it ought to be more or less perfect. But that stutter! I disabled as much as I could but still there was some. It kind of spoiled it for me, especially since I had other Android phones which were not the new super-S4 and which were smoother. I found myself going to my 928 all the time because that phone worked the way a phone should, with everything smooth and instant.

The new update fixed everything that was making me crazy. Finally! VZW knew about this from day 1 - heck, the reviewers mentioned it before it ever hit the streets. It took them forever to fix it. But now this is the phone I was hoping it would be. So if you're on the fence, now is a good time to get one. Now I sound like a fanboy, but it's mainly relief. I suspect the 928 may get lonely.

Ray Josephs

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
How did you get the 'update' because mine is very glitchy and especially using the dialing keypad is very laggy and temperamental.
Same for when I try to enter in my 4-diget code to unlock the phone...the keypad response time is all over the place.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane