Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Battery Disconnected

I Went To Charge My Phone & It Said "Info Battery Disconnected" & Flashing Red Light & It's Dying Fast. I Took Of My Case I Saw There Was Some Water On Top Of The Battery & Not Where It Lays In The Phone. I Restarted It & Tried A Different Charger, Turned It Off & On & Still Won't Work Properly.. Please Help Thanks.

Default Re: Battery Disconnected

You're either going to need a new battery which you can get under the manufacturer's warranty if your phone is under a year old, or you may need to replace the phone. I would recommend a battery swap first, as replacements for devices through carriers are refurbished.

Sent from my Galaxy S4
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Battery Disconnected

I TRIED THIS AND WORKED,,,, OTHERS SAY DROP THE PHONE FROM A FOOT OR HIGHER AND WORKS!?!?

. just take out the battery, Sim card and also the SD card.. Plug in the charger without the battery and press the power button for 10seconds... you are good to go....