- 1 Posts
I Went To Charge My Phone & It Said "Info Battery Disconnected" & Flashing Red Light & It's Dying Fast. I Took Of My Case I Saw There Was Some Water On Top Of The Battery & Not Where It Lays In The Phone. I Restarted It & Tried A Different Charger, Turned It Off & On & Still Won't Work Properly.. Please Help Thanks.
- 07-15-2013, 01:29 AM #2
- 27 Posts
Re: Battery Disconnected
You're either going to need a new battery which you can get under the manufacturer's warranty if your phone is under a year old, or you may need to replace the phone. I would recommend a battery swap first, as replacements for devices through carriers are refurbished.
Sent from my Galaxy S4
- By allawialhakim in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 17Last Post: 03-06-2014, 10:33 AM
- By swadds77 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-27-2013, 09:50 PM
- By Soundtrack to Chaos in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 23Last Post: 09-03-2013, 01:32 PM
- By unclejames1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2013, 03:37 PM
- By satinkaopa in forum T-Mobile Samsung Exhibit 2 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2013, 11:18 PM