WiFi Hotspot

AtanRaca

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know of a working WiFi Hotspot? I just switched from the Galaxy Nexus and was using SVTP but that does not seem to work on the S4. Any help would be appreciated.

wjeffries

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Agree. Used FoxFi last week while traveling in San Francisco. My daughter's phone, my laptop, her laptop all connected to it just fine.

Coffeeman

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Weird, I'm using SVTP Pro on my Verizon S4 with no issues. Even after Verizon's recent firmware update, it works perfectly. After VZ's update, you do get the stupid Verizon popup telling you to subscribe to a tethering plan, but it still works.

marco_antonio30

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Fortunately for all of you my friends you can do wifi hotspot without rooting your phone and its very simple. download foxfi from google play, and its gonna ask you to download PdaNet+ as well, download both install them and there you have it. free wifi hot spot from your phone without paying for it. this app will allow you to use wifi hot spot, Bluetooth hot spot and usb tether as well, what more can you ask.
Now Foxfi is a trial version and will get disconnected every 10 minutes and you have to buy the full version (Foxfi key) to used it unlimited. Fortunately for all of you again my friends, you have me to help with that. in google play you have to pay for the key but if you google FoxFi Key version 1.02, download it and install it and there you have it, FoxFi with PdaNet+ activated, by the way you have to enable the UNKNOWN SOURCES from your device administration from the security section in the settings to allow you to install apps from outside of google play.

tvouge

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
Fortunately for all of you my friends you can do wifi hotspot without rooting your phone and its very simple. download foxfi from google play, and its gonna ask you to download PdaNet+ as well, download both install them and there you have it. free wifi hot spot from your phone without paying for it. this app will allow you to use wifi hot spot, Bluetooth hot spot and usb tether as well, what more can you ask.
Now Foxfi is a trial version and will get disconnected every 10 minutes and you have to buy the full version (Foxfi key) to used it unlimited. Fortunately for all of you again my friends, you have me to help with that. in google play you have to pay for the key but if you google FoxFi Key version 1.02, download it and install it and there you have it, FoxFi with PdaNet+ activated, by the way you have to enable the UNKNOWN SOURCES from your device administration from the security section in the settings to allow you to install apps from outside of google play.

This is the best way to get malware on your phone. Don't listen to this garbage. Pay the devs for their hard work AND know that your phone is secure. Buy off google play.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance