- 5 Posts
encrypt just one file
I need to store work documents and technical drawings on my phone, and was hoping someone knew how to encrypt just one file folder. I have a password on my phone but work has asked me to encrypt the data anyways. If I can get away with it I would like to not have to put in a password whenever I show a friend a picture I took, but would like to keep these safe and sound. Please let me know.
- 07-19-2013, 05:23 PM #2
Re: encrypt just one file
Use an app... search the Play store for "encrypt file," or ask work for an approved encryption app.Current: Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 7 tablet, Chromecast
Retired Device (in order): Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)Flames Wallpaper
Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
- By lthrwing in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 08-23-2013, 11:36 AM
- By Schfive in forum HTC One SReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2013, 02:10 AM
- By deiviuxs in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2013, 01:32 PM
- By bisqual in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2013, 03:35 PM
- By Dx3me in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2013, 12:48 PM