S4 Camera - alternative ways to activate shutter?
I just got the s4 and I've been semi happy with it except the camera had surprised me abs key new down a great deal... every picture I've taken so far have all been flirty and it of focus...
Please someone tell me there's a way your can change the way you take pictures by pressing another button on the camera(home button, bovine, etc) opposed to just on the screen...I'm really disliking this feature....
If this isn't an option...any chances of it becoming one with an update???!!! I think it's a necessity esp for someone with small hands..even the iPhone is capable of this...
Please someone help!!!
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 07-21-2013 at 03:18 PM.
- 07-21-2013, 03:53 AM #2
- 07-21-2013, 11:02 AM #3
- 641 Posts
- ViperXL/Dirty Rom
Re: s4 camera
when in camera, go to settings logo, then go to the settings logo again. Make sure Anti-Shake is on, then Volume Key -- switch it to captureVerizon Samsung Galaxy S4
Rooted, HyperDrive Rom
If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
- 07-21-2013, 03:11 PM #4
- 07-21-2013, 04:24 PM #6
- 07-21-2013, 06:24 PM #8
- 07-21-2013, 06:26 PM #9
- 07-21-2013, 09:21 PM #11
- 07-21-2013, 10:17 PM #12
- 200 Posts
Re: S4 Camera - alternative ways to activate shutter?
You can also use the timer function to minimize camera shake. It can be set to OFF, 2, 5 or 10 seconds.
I just ordered the iStabalizer XL phone mount (seen below). The XL model can handle up to the Note 2 in width. Will work great with my Slik mini tripod.
- 07-22-2013, 12:53 AM #13
- 07-22-2013, 11:32 AM #14
- 07-22-2013, 06:15 PM #15
- By MMD87 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 11Last Post: 11-20-2013, 12:13 PM
- By cehowardS4 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 11-01-2013, 11:18 PM
- By kmf1 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 9Last Post: 07-22-2013, 10:32 PM
- By texasniteowl in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2013, 01:57 PM
- By arsalrulez in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2013, 01:57 PM