does Galaxy s4 work with uconect?

woodland7

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I have two questions I hope someone can answer.

First question, I am thinking of getting rid of my IPhone 4s and going with the galaxy s4. Contacts, pics, music and ringtones have been coming up missing the past few months. I was wondering if anyone had first hand knowledge if the Galaxy s4 worked with Jeeps Uconnect. My IPhone worked perfectly with it up until a couple months ago. Another one of those missing things.. What ever phone I pick I really need it to work with Uconnect.

Second question, I live where coverage is iffy and work in even more remote locations. I always have had good signal on my IPhone. I assumed that wasn't the phone but Verizon. Now I have read on these forums that the signal is not that great on the s4. If so, it there a way to boost the signal or should I pick another phone?

nickgalaxys4

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi I can say for the second question I get great service with my GS4 on AT&T and I live in the back woods. I never had no problems with the GS4.

physioprof

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
My Verizon Galaxy S4 works beautifully with UConnect in the Jeep Grand Cherokee. You can even access your Android contacts through the Jeep touchscreen.

woodland7

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks so much for your info! I love the looks of the 4s. And I am agitated and sort of board with my IPhone. I see no reason to go with a IPhone 5. Seems like the same thing only bigger. You have made up my mind for me. Thank you again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome