- 28 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Music on the SG4
Where are you guys and gals getting your music from?
I recently upgraded to a SG4 from an old Motorola Droid X that I had for over 2 years. Back in the day I used a iSnyncr app to get my music from my iTunes account onto my phone. Only about 40% of that music ever made it on to my device. I'm open to any new techniques, methods, or apps that you all might suggest.
Thanks in advance.
- 08-01-2013, 02:23 AM #2
- 08-01-2013, 02:52 AM #3
- 08-01-2013, 03:28 AM #4
Re: Music on the SG4
Spotify. You can sync your iTunes to it. Or the new Google Music. What I like about Spotify is that it saves your downloaded songs to the SD card by default.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
- 08-01-2013, 06:33 AM #5
- 08-01-2013, 07:02 AM #6
- By Live2ride883 in forum PoliticsReplies: 31Last Post: 08-18-2013, 08:58 AM
- By ztmike in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 10Last Post: 08-13-2013, 01:09 AM
- By jimmyf101 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2013, 07:37 PM
- By Sal Collaziano in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 08-01-2013, 11:31 AM
- By naivetiu in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-01-2013, 06:27 AM