- 3 Posts
This is just something annoying I'm noticing with this phone and I'm hoping someone here knows a quick fix!
1. Whenever I open a text conversation with someone, it has the first message I sent them (weeks ago) at the top and I have to scroll the whole way to the bottom to see what they just texted me. Is there a way to put the newest text messages received on the top so I don't have to scroll?
2. My old phone would automatically correct spelling mistakes. Is there a way to have this phone do that? It suggests the right word, but I misspell/mistype it and it doesn't correct me! I'm not sure how to find that setting.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
- 08-12-2013, 10:18 PM #2
- 08-12-2013, 10:57 PM #3
Re: Texting question
in regards to question 2, the samsung s3 was like that too. for the s4, i downloaded the the google keyboard from the google play store (this is the keyboard that's on vanilla android phones). the bad thing is you'll lose the row of numbers up at the top. but you can long press the top row of letters for the numbers (plus, i'm coming from a galaxy nexus, so i'm used to it.)"Me, Grimlock, no bozo. Me king!"
- By Debo19832003 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2013, 06:05 PM
- By rclem18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2013, 09:07 AM
- By Amy Schwarz in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2013, 11:06 PM
- By texaslady_66 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2013, 04:44 PM
- By Viva Terlingua in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2013, 03:32 PM