| || |
Re: 9930 to S4 - Data Transfer, KB, App Questions
The best way is probably to export your contacts to a format that you can import to Google Contacts. I am not sure the best way to export them from a BB is though. Once you do, importing to Google Contacts via a PC should be quick and painless. Once they are on your PC, they will then show up on your phone when you log in with your Google account.
For apps, everyone's taste varies. So many options though, keep in mind you can customize pretty much everything to your liking. A few I like:
- Swiftkey Keyboard (app, not a BT one like your question :-) . Awesome predictions and ease of use. Quite a time saver.
- Plume (if you use Twitter)
- Pocket (Used to be called "Read it Later"). Used to save articles from anywhere (phone, PC, tablet, x-platform) to a nice viewable mobile experience. Good Chrome extension too if you use Chrome Browser on your PC
- The normal cross platform social apps are pretty good (Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc). Google + is great on Android, as is Hangouts
- I use some apps that help with home automation/monitoring as well that I love, but may not pertain to you. Wemo (to turn lights on and off), Nest (thermostat control), IP Cam View Pro (remote viewing of cameras).
There are countless others. Good luck !