Ok, this has surprised me on how difficult this seems to be. I had a Galaxy Nexus. I now have an S4. Is there an easy and free way to transfer my text messages from my Nexus to the S4. Everything I have found costs about $30. It pains me to pay this much for an app that I will only use once. I really thought this would be easy to do but have not had any luck searching on Google.
- 08-15-2013, 10:51 PM #2
- 08-16-2013, 10:02 PM #4
Re: Transfer Messages
I finally figured it out. I installed SMS Backup and Restore on both phones and did a backup of my messages on both phones. I then merged the XML files and restored the merged file on the new phone. Thanks again for the help it got me thinking in the right direction.
- 08-16-2013, 11:10 PM #6
- By MAK85 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 11-08-2013, 08:55 AM
- By dt50975 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2013, 05:14 PM
- By Owen Watson in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2013, 09:57 PM
- By brinith in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2013, 09:27 PM
- By Simon Hilton in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2013, 03:43 PM