Isis cash card?

cindylee60

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone using Isis? I got the wallet and activated it but I don't see anywhere in there to get the reloadable cash card. How am I missing it?
I see only places to load an Am Ex, Chase, or Capital One credit cards. None of my cards will work.

A reloadable would be perfect, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to sign up for the Isis cash card. It is not referenced anywhere in my Wallet. Can anyone enlighten me?

Also, a few merchants in my area that take it would help too....

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I think I saw something on flipboard that the cash card is going away or being replaced. I need to use up anything left on mine from the $10.00 offer.

Ducktail1

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
I just activated isis a few days ago and I can't find the cash card either. It is frustrating because I don't have any of the cards that work with isis.

cindylee60

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
well, at least it's not just me then. I'm more than willing to give Isis a try, however I'm not willing to get another credit card just to do it. A reloadable would be perfect....lets hope they allow it again soon!

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I just checked and I still have mine but the balance is .11 cents. Not sure i see the point of adding money when i can use the credit card.

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't have access to the cash card either. I also don't have a Capital One option. I have a capital one card that uncoiled have used but I would prefer to be able to use any visa/mastercard OR have a reloadable cash card. Wish they would fix this ASAP.

iceberg384

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I spoke with Isis and about a month ago Chase (the bank supplying the cash card) stopped giving out cash cards. But i saw an article that chase is supporting isis nationwide now. Not sure if/when cash card will return

JMusick1701#CB

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Here is the thing I don't get though Why either google wallet or isis won't just allow support for cards in general, am I missing something here I thought the point was to push adoption. How are we going to do that unless bank cards are accessible through this thing

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star