- 08-22-2013, 11:54 PM #2
Re: Email Attachment
With a POP3 email message if there is an attachment there should be a paper clip icon next to the message title. When you open the message there should be two boxes below the date. One will say MESSAGE and next to that there should be one tht says ATTACHMENTS. Tap the attachment box and there should be 2 choices, preview & save. Tapping preview should open the attachment.
- By angry mustache in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2013, 12:58 AM
- By sthorout in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:49 AM
- By Peter Nottingham in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:08 AM
- By ADroidNewbie in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2013, 07:57 PM
- By litfoo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2013, 10:35 AM