- 5 Posts
Need Help! unrooting/warrranty issue
I have a Galaxy S4 that I rooted it using this video ( ) I am now having an issue with my phone and I am going to have to take the phone in for repair or exchange so for warranty purposes of course I now have to unrooot it.
I've been looking at a lot of unrooting videos and in the end they all wipe your data and set your phone back to a factory state. I guess I'll have to live with that but my question, after I get my phone back and root it again can I simply take the titanium backup files I have saved on my computer and after installing titanium backup again just move those files back over to my phone and restore it to the way it was right before I unrooted it?
- 08-26-2013, 07:15 PM #2
- 7,994 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Mike Kimble in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2013, 12:13 PM
- By 39jf3android777 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 04:55 PM
- By terryh215 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2013, 12:58 PM
- By Nychotxxx in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2013, 12:05 PM
- By MrYankeeFan in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2013, 11:39 AM