Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon Galaxy S4 wont load Facebook or Instagram Pics

For about the last 3 weeks my Galaxy S4 won't load any of my pics on the Facebook and Instagram apps. This problem only happens when my phone is not on Wi-Fi. My wife has the same model phone and is experiencing the same issue. Is there something in the settings that is causing this?

I have tried clearing the cashe in both apps, and uninstall/reinstall. Same issue still exists.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
    Banned

Default Re: Verizon Galaxy S4 wont load Facebook or Instagram Pics

unstall all the malware: any app claiming to be free but showing interweb ads is MALWARE and NOT-free. Either use actual freeware or buy commercial-ware. It is a moral atrocity to seek compensation through "privacy rape" and similarly atrocious to tolerate self-harm as payment.

The same thing just started happening to me today. Pretty strange.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I have read many posts about this same problem happening to others but havent seen any with how to fix it......

I am experiencing the same thing on mine! It all started about 2 weeks ago.. I have zero issues over wifi but over a cellular network it's either not loading images at all or it's only loading 1 or 2 in an album! Sooo frustrating.. Facebook and Instagram are now one company and I wondered if it was a server issue on their side maybe.. But it's only affected over cellular! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

I literally just logged in to post nearly the same thing...Same issue started with me 2 days ago, no pics from facebook, but can surf the web no problem....also can NOT connect to the MY VERIZON mobile app/widget to track data usage....did a factory reset today, and no improvement...wife is having the same issue with the my verizon app, too..

Verizon's tech support had me turn on data roaming.. No fix. Boyfriends iPhone seems to have LTE speed issues too but nothing like my S4

Unhappy Re: Verizon Galaxy S4 wont load Facebook or Instagram Pics

My GF just got an S4 about two weeks ago and and this same problem just came up today. In our efforts to troubleshoot this issue.. What happened was she went to Google and logged in from there and the and the pics loaded like normal. I know, wow huh. But going through the icon it the pic problem occurs. Is this a Galaxy S4 specific problem? We may try and uninstall the FB app and re install it....