- 7 Posts
Galaxy S4? Galaxy S4G?? What's the difference????
I had purchased a Galaxy S4 from Verizon Wireless and was told that I can add a microSD card of up to 16G, which I purchased and installed. I also thought I saw that the 4G was able to have a higher amount of gigs in its micoSD. What, if any, is the difference between the two? To my noobie eyes, they look the same....
Thanks in advance.....
- 08-27-2013, 01:48 AM #2
- 08-27-2013, 01:35 PM #3
- 08-28-2013, 01:26 AM #4
- 397 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4? Galaxy S4G?? What's the difference????
Verizon offers two 'versions' of the S4 - one with 16GB built-in storage and one with 32GB of built-in storage. Plus three colors - black, white and brown (though I think the brown comes only in 16GB).
The links above regarding the i9500 and i9505 do not apply to US models, especially Verizon.
Posted from my Galaxy Note 8.0 via the Android Central AppVerizon Galaxy S4 - 96GB • Galaxy Note 8.0 - 80GB
- By carlostmac1 in forum HTC OneReplies: 57Last Post: 09-05-2013, 12:41 PM
- By globster2000 in forum Moto XReplies: 24Last Post: 08-29-2013, 06:50 PM
- By Dreamliner330 in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2013, 09:25 PM
- By Matt Krei in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-27-2013, 07:02 PM
- By Michael Mansour in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2013, 01:34 AM