HELP. screen not showing

adlx21

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
All of a sudden, my screen isn't turning on. I pressed the home key and NOTHING. 30 mins ago, I was just texting and it was working fine, now this... Any ideas?
My screen sometimes comes on showing green/bluish color. Other than that, its black. My notification light is on showing I have a txt or miss call and my bottom keys light up. Help please. Its just so random.....

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
All of a sudden, my screen isn't turning on. I pressed the home key and NOTHING. 30 mins ago, I was just texting and it was working fine, now this... Any ideas?
My screen sometimes comes on showing green/bluish color. Other than that, its black. My notification light is on showing I have a txt or miss call and my bottom keys light up. Help please. Its just so random.....

Take the back off, pull the battery out... leave it out for a couple minutes, put the battery back in, put the back on... press and hold the power button for 5 seconds.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Nope .. Nothing

Hope you purchased it from a Verizon store... bring it in and get a replacement. Sounds like you have something seriously wrong with your device... that is if the battery is fully charged right now. Do you get a charging light when it's plugged in... or a green one when it's fully charged???

adlx21

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Yes the light shows red charging and green when fully charged. Also I receive calls but still no screen shows.

I called Verizon and they said they will send me a replacement phone. Most likely a refurbished :(

I wonder if going in Verizon's store would of gotten me a new one right then and there....

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Yes the light shows red charging and green when fully charged. Also I receive calls but still no screen shows.

I called Verizon and they said they will send me a replacement phone. Most likely a refurbished :(

I wonder if going in Verizon's store would of gotten me a new one right then and there....

Doubtful... It is to popular... I'm sure they have plenty of refurbished S4's.