- 08-31-2013, 07:12 AM #2
- 08-31-2013, 09:28 AM #3
Personally I like Gmail... What is your issues with it?Current: Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 7 tablet, Chromecast
Retired Device (in order): Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)Flames Wallpaper
Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
- 09-03-2013, 04:48 PM #5
Honestly, my best advice is to get used to it. The new interface was a little foreign to me at first as well, but I've definitely gotten used to it (though I do have to turn off the avatars that appear next to messages). Sure, you can uninstall updates and try to keep the old version as long as you can, but (1) you're also possibly missing out on security updates that are important and, (2) eventually you're gonna get a new phone and have no choice but to use the updated version...so why not just adapt to the new version now?
Again, that's just my 2¢...
- By sisenor in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2013, 02:56 PM
- By Barry Byrne in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 08-29-2013, 08:19 PM
- By ShadowOfEnvy85 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2013, 11:48 AM
- By Chrome69 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2013, 12:54 PM
- By xfin in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2013, 12:05 PM