Question about lock screen & personal message/clock

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure this was answered but I couldn't find it. Is there any way to have your personal message and the clock in the middle of the screen or at the least the clock centered? I remember it being an option on my S3 & Note 2. Also I've noticed that when i upload pics to instagram or save pics from Facebook they save in my gallery which is fine, but it auto saves to my device memory instead of my sd card. Any way to have it save to my sd card by default? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I haven't found a way to get Instagram to default to the SD card. You'll probably just have to move them from time to time.

I also haven't found a way to get what you want with the clock using the default widget, but I also haven't used that widget very much. There are other widgets that give you much more flexibility. UCCW and Minimalistic Text let you decide exactly how the clock widget will look and DashClock is a really good lock screen clock widget with a lot of nice extensions.

If you want even more flexibility an don't mind paying $3, WidgetLocker will allow you to customize your lock screen way more than you can now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995