- 09-03-2013, 03:20 AM #2
- 09-03-2013, 03:21 AM #3
- 09-03-2013, 08:40 AM #5
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-03-2013, 09:41 AM #6
Re: Please help!!!
No immediate help I realize, but there are a few things to be aware of in the future...
1. The S4 has SD card support. Granted, not all Android phones have this, but since the S4 does, you can always choose to save pics to the SD card rather than internal storage. (SD card is *not* wiped during factory reset)
2. Both Dropbox and Google+ offer means to automatically backup your pictures (as well as possibly other online storage services). I suggest setting then up and using them, that way you always have a second copy of all your pictures even if your phone is lost, stolen, broken, factory reset, etc...
- By Jetska J in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2013, 02:49 PM
- By xvipx in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2013, 08:08 PM
- By drstrangelove5 in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2013, 11:10 AM
- By woohs1216 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2013, 07:53 AM
- By alaskakid in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2013, 05:47 AM