- 2 Posts
No playback through Bluetooth
I apologize for another thread about bluetooth issues. I got my S4 through Verizon 2 days ago. Upgraded from an iphone 4. Right out of the box I was able to connect to my stereo and play music. After installing the software update to 4.2.2, now my phone will pair and connect but no music plays. I've spent many hours searching for a fix and can't figure it out. I'm about ready to take it back and just get a new iphone!
- By nancykb in forum Samsung StratosphereReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2013, 01:06 PM
- By jorGeorge in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2013, 11:49 AM
- By Davyo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 13Last Post: 09-05-2013, 10:21 PM
- By rg4bs in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 4Last Post: 09-05-2013, 10:55 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 09-05-2013, 08:56 AM