- 9 Posts
Lock Screen Wallpaper
I downloaded some wallpapers from the app store, but cannot access them as options for wallpaper for my lock screen.
When I attempt to change the lock screen wallpaper, I only get the samsung default wallpapers, can't access the third party wallpapers.
Is there a way to set a wallpaper for the lock screen via the wallpaper app? My "gallery" shows as an option when I do settings->set wallpaper, so wondering if there is a way to move one of the backgrounds from the wallpaper app over into the gallery.
- 09-06-2013, 09:23 AM #2
- By James Lown in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 10-19-2013, 08:22 PM
- By mikew88 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 09-21-2013, 01:14 PM
- By timmy tim 84 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2013, 10:57 AM
- By Trevor Tidwell in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2013, 09:55 AM
- By skallemann in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2013, 09:01 AM