- 3 Posts
I'm an *****
But for anyone else that gets duped into installing this malware:
I was looking to install Flash Player on my Galaxy S4 and got duped into allowing sources outside of Google Play store - First mistake! After completing the install of "Adobe Flash Player" I kept receiving + icons in my notification area that were simply ads.
Turns out a system process has been installed with the name: com3w4rf34fedvf.adobe.flash.player and called "Network" in my list of installed apps. I uninstalled with titanium backup and hopefully will not have too much backlash to deal with.
- 09-09-2013, 05:33 PM #2
- 09-09-2013, 05:56 PM #3
- By Lerinho in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2013, 02:48 PM
- By Chetan Takyar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 09-14-2013, 10:20 AM
- By scooby8611 in forum Moto XReplies: 28Last Post: 09-13-2013, 11:10 AM
- By Mike Oti in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 11:33 PM
- By wizzrah in forum HTC One XReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2013, 12:51 PM