- 2 Posts
Change Fonts on Samsung G4
I know that you have different font installed already but I cant add new ones.
Anyone know how?
I can load new one but they don't activate .On my S3 it was not a problem .
Is there a special set of font to use .Do I have to root this phone? I really don't want to .
- 09-16-2013, 12:19 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-16-2013, 11:07 AM #3
- By darkestred in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2013, 10:16 AM
- By Fred98TJ in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2013, 02:33 PM
- By Thrasherx2k1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2013, 06:09 PM
- By jjislas in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2013, 05:44 AM
- By muddy00 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2013, 08:42 PM