- 2 Posts
Change Fonts on Samsung G4
I know that you have different font installed already but I cant add new ones.
Anyone know how?
I can load new one but they don't activate .On my S3 it was not a problem .
Is there a special set of font to use .Do I have to root this phone? I really don't want to .
- 09-15-2013, 11:19 PM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 09-16-2013, 10:07 AM #3
- By Fred98TJ in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2014, 09:18 AM
- By darkestred in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2013, 09:16 AM
- By Thrasherx2k1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2013, 05:09 PM
- By jjislas in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2013, 04:44 AM
- By muddy00 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2013, 07:42 PM