Making Bluetooth Calls/Commands While S4 Locked?
So I got (another) new BlueTooth headset- a Plantronics Voyager Legend, which I love by the way. I want to use it to originate calls from my SGS4 as well as answer them. But every time I got to make a call my phone is locked and so doesn't respond to holding down the call button till you get the tone. That means I have to pull the phone out, use the swipe pattern to unlock it so I can make a call.....What I wonder is if there isn't something I am missing with S-Voice that would let me get around this yet still keep my phone auto-locked in case I lose it in the city so no one can get my info.
I think I programmed the setting right and recorded my "Hey Galaxy" recording to wake the phone up....does that NOT work if you lock your phone?--------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Black on Verizon
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 4G/LTE on Verizon
Samsung Galaxy Gear - Jet Black
- 12-27-2013, 06:42 PM #2
- 12-28-2013, 04:07 PM #3
- By Jean J in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 04-13-2014, 11:16 PM
- By rader023 in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2013, 03:03 PM
- By Bobbman in forum LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 09-17-2013, 06:45 AM
- By ams777 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2013, 11:51 PM
- By CSI Guy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2013, 02:31 PM