- 1 Posts
Bluetooth Causing my Car speakers to cut out
Just picked up a Galaxy S4. The phone pairs to the bluetooth system in my truck just fine, Phone calls and Audio both play out of the speakers fine. My problem is that anytime I unlock my phone to read an email or anything else for that matter my car speakers cut out for about 10 seconds as if I'm about to make a call. Extremely annoying. Any thoughts?
- By pauldknight in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 09-28-2013, 01:08 AM
- By dankduke1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 09-26-2013, 12:48 AM
- By DaBone82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-18-2013, 01:15 PM
- By jeno27 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2013, 05:31 PM
- By Alexandre Amicone in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2013, 05:30 PM