- 11 Posts
Sudden Battery Issue?
Hey loyal Android techies...
Anyone seen or heard any reports of sudden (Like within the last 48 to 96 hours) battery issues with their S4?
When I got the thing in June it always averaged with regular use for me between 17 and 21 hours on battery... With the same use the last 3 or 4 days I've noticed it lasts like 4 or 5 hours!
I installed the Landscape Background App last week, so I thought maybe that was it.. Nope... No change.. it died after about 5 hours at work today! >.< (And I don't have my cord with me!!! )
I went through, disabled most of the junk apps I don't use, hasn't changed the issue at all... Honestly don't know what the heck is going on, but I'm disappointed to say the least, especially if its going to be like that for the next 21 months until I can get an upgrade!
Other Info: Stock S4 from Verizon... Pretty sure the last I saw it was running 4.2.2...
- 09-17-2013, 06:47 PM #2
- 09-18-2013, 10:41 AM #3
- 09-19-2013, 04:19 PM #4
- 290 Posts
Re: Sudden Battery Issue?
Yep, yesterday and today especially, horrid battery life. I have not installed or updated or changed anything. When I checked my battery report, Google Services was way over the top. I have rebooted and am charging now. Hopefully that will fix it.No matter how hard you push the envelope, it will always be stationery...
- 09-21-2013, 09:28 PM #5
- By lordfire00 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 09-25-2013, 08:14 AM
- By Shawbbyz12 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 09-21-2013, 07:45 AM
- By braxtoq in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:54 PM
- By DaBone82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-18-2013, 12:15 PM
- By kanesmith41 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2013, 02:58 PM