- 1 Posts
Need Tech help... S4 will not recognize battery
We are a repair store and have been working on a Galaxy S 4 with water damage. All the corrosion as been scrubbed away. The phone will now boot up to the Samsung Galaxy S screen and stay there. Will enter ODIN mode and will attempt recovery more but is unsuccessful stops with blue text in upper left "Recovery Booting" this is all while the charger is in the phone. As soon as the charger leaves the phone it powers back off. All of this can be done with the charger in the phone and the battery removed completely. We attempted to reflash the original firmware but it is not communicating with the computer. We have ruled out the battery. Has anyone had a similar problem or have an idea of what component could be malfunctioning. Any help would be EXTREMELY appreciated! Thank you in advance!!
- 09-18-2013, 04:41 PM #2
- 801 Posts
Re: Need Tech help... S4 will not recognize battery
I have tried a few and the best one is 3.07
3.09 wouldnt communicate with my S4 for some reason.
Just sounds like a boot.img problem. see if you can find the full Stock odin file. And odin the recovery and boot img separately and see if that works.
Thats just my 2 cents. Hopefully you can get it to workSamsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
- By bengels in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2013, 03:30 AM
- By kpk250 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2013, 07:33 PM
- By wildman082 in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2013, 05:17 PM
- By ptlkmxyz in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2013, 02:31 PM
- By monaspire in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2013, 08:35 PM