- 1 Posts
GS4 Sometimes will not wake up from sleep
I've had this problem since I got the phone. At random times, it will not wake up from sleep and I have to pull the battery to get it to restart. The strange thing, is it seems to not happen with the after market battery that I use, only with the official Samsung batteries. I'm not sure if that is connected to this issue or not.
I've tried a complete restore and slowly added back my applications. Doesn't seem to make a difference. Not rooted, no custom rom/kernel, etc.
Thinking I might have a dud.. anybody else have this issue?
- 09-28-2013, 08:22 PM #2
- 157 Posts
Re: GS4 Sometimes will not wake up from sleep
You could either return the device to your carrier or find a good rom compatible with your phone after you root. I would more than likely return it.
You should get a new device if you only had it 2 weeks.Known to some as Euphorian
QBKing77.com "Your tech simplified"
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 71Last Post: 10-11-2013, 06:58 PM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 7Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:50 AM
- By Nick koentges in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2013, 01:03 PM
- By CFD323 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 09-29-2013, 05:20 PM
- By craftEcowgirl in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2013, 02:59 PM